As a sole practitioner firm, I am able to deal with clients’ matters promptly and urgent work can be prioritised as much as possible, depending on commitments to other clients at that time. Clients are treated as individuals, rather than just “a number”.
I am proud and thankful that the majority of my work comes from long-standing clients and referrals of their friends, relatives and neighbours. I am now acting for second and third generations of families.
My approach to the law
The approach I take to the law is simple:
- I conduct my client’s work promptly.
- I am cost-effective without taking shortcuts.
- I advise my clients in terms they can understand.
- Communication is a key principle and I provide a full explanation of work done as well as keeping clients informed during the course of their matter.
- I am available for out-of-hours and out-of-office appointments.
- I am always thorough, even if the cost is a little higher.